Someone just crush my head and turn it into pixie dust. Powdered sleep sand. Snort it.
You’ll feel my mind trickle back to your throat.
1,200 Whimsical Stone Statues at Buddhist Temple in Kyoto
You know I’m a pretty calm person. I mean it depends on who I’m with, especially if I’m around friends, I’ll become a pretty energetic person cracking sarcastic comments here and there.
But aside from that I’m pretty calm, quiet, and I honestly keep to myself. From afar I’ve been told I look like I’m pissed off with the world and ready to rip someones’ head off.
When it comes to friends though I’m usually the one that makes an effort in talking to them…I’ve done that for years but recently I’ve started becoming less patient. Go fuck yourself, like honestly if I’m the one that always think about you I would hope every now and then my name would come up in your mind. But if not then thats fine, I mean thats how I’ve grown distance with a lot of people and I’m pretty sure it will continue.
You know why?! Because I have the worst fucking luck with friends.
But thats not all of them though…I’m pretty sure I could say a handful don’t apply to this and let me tell you….I have pretty small hands.
My parents joke with me saying that when I was a kid that they raised me to have too much of kind heart. I was too nice for my own good and even if I have friends I’d still be alone.
Trust me I’m not perfect and I’m pretty sure I’ll say some things that cross the line but you know what I’m giving you reality and trying to make you look over you choices and consider any possible options and if you don’t appreciate that then okay I’ll shut up. Either that or I’m being stupidly oblivious and don’t know the connotation of the things I say at times. I’m taking my time to worry about your future when you don’t give two fucks about it and here I am giving ten fucks about a life that isn’t even mine.
I swear if I didn’t have the immense amount of patience I have right now and was a levelheaded person I’d be in Hell.
So whatever thats fine…I’ll keep being the person I am because I can’t stomach the thought of becoming a cold person who cares less about people. I just can’t do it. Even if people drift away, I’ll still think about your health and how you’re doing. Hopefully as I get older I’ll meet more people who will eventually take me for who I am, a sarcastic and blunt bitch 25% of the time and the other 75% a humorus and considerate person.
If Leonardo DiCaprio does not win his Oscar, I will declare war against all of humanity. Who’s with me?